Thursday, February 23, 2012

Technology

So basically I just found out about the Blogger app.... So now I can blog from the comfort of my iPod :)
Isn't technology spiffy?! I sure think so :)

Today my really cool sister took Kaylee and I to one of those accessory party things. It. Was. Awesome. :) I literally wanted to buy everything! Chantel got me a super cute headband that I just want to wear all the time! Plus we had a yummy dinner at Fazolis and delicious ice cream at Cold Stone! :)
I have such great sisters! We always have so much fun together! We always laugh a lot and discuss life-issues... Hahaha :) I'm very thankful that my Heavenly Father blessed me with the best sisters ever! :)
I just love them so much!!

Please enjoy this picture of some bears!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? :)