Thursday, February 16, 2012

4 Dates in 5 Days

Yep. You read that right.
I've been a busy girl!
hahaha :)

Date #1- Sweethearts
So Saturday was the Sweethearts Dance and it was a lot of fun! I woke up at about 8 and started cleaning and getting things ready. My to-do list was about a mile long! I managed to finish everything on it before noon which was the goal :)
Anyway at 11:50 Carter came and picked me up and we went to go get Garrett. Then we went back to Carter's to wait for Whitney to finish getting ready. After she was done we all met at Kristianna's house and headed to Subway :) I love that place. It's so delicious! Garrett and I admired the lovely bread picture on the wall and had a fun little lunch.
After that we went ice skating which turned out to be a disaster and a half... ha oh well I still had fun. Kristianna and I skated around together for a while and watched Jordan and Geoff troll people. :)
Since Garrett looked totally miserable we left and went to Wal Mart for our scavenger hunt...which we won, by the way :) We ran around like crazy kids and took pictures of all the things on the list. It was a blast! We laughed a lot and were pretty happy when we were the first ones back to McDonals :)
After the domination at Wal Mart, we all went home and got ready for the dance. I sat in my room while my stomach churned with nerves. Yes, I get so nervous for dates...especially when they are with people who are "just friends". Dates are so flippin awkward. I'd rather just hang out with a group of friends any day...but whatever. It was still fun!
I got a pretty-ified and waited for Kristianna to come pick me up. (thank goodness I have all these friends who are willing to drive. I hate having the lives of others in my hands :P ) After she got to my house we headed to Geoff's to pick him up. Arieanna looked so cute and her and Geoff looked real nice together :)
Then we went to get Jordan! When he and Kristianna came outside we all discovered that Jordan and Geoff were wearing like the exact same outfit. hahahahah. Good thing they are boys and it doesn't matter :P
After that we went to get Garrett and I had one heck of a time pinning that flower to his shirt. I got a magnetic boutonniere but they don't sit quite right so I ended up having to pin the top of it to his shirt. hahaha. His mom took pictures and we went to Natalie's house!
Kara was home from college to help with our date cause their parents were out of town at the time. She's my favorite :) She served us delicious food and we all ate and talked and laughed. It was such a good time :) I've only been out to dinner for one dance and I honestly think it's more fun to go to someones house. It's a lot quieter and you don't have to wait in lines or worry about anything. It's just super rad!

After dinner Kara took pictures for us!
Here are a couple of them :)


Carter, Geoff, Jordan, Garrett, Hunter
Whitney, Arieanna, Kristianna, Kara, Natalie
:)

Carter's leg...hahaha :)

When we got to the dance we took more pictures and then had a party! I love dances :) I just jump around like an idiot because, well, that's just what you do! The music got a tad annoying after a while but it was still a lot of fun! :) I love my best friend. She's so fun to dance with cause she's just as odd as I am :) Thanks Anna, for making my night super legit!

When we got sick of being at the dance we came to my house and had some weird adventures. We ate ice cream and watched basketball and somehow ended up in my bedroom? Who knew that'd be the hit place of the night. Good thing I cleaned. Haha once we got in there I was too tired and out of it to care or think of something else to do. So Geoff, Jordan, and Carter attacked my poor stuffed animals while the rest of us sat and chatted. Here's my favorite picture of the night. :)

Again, Carter's leg. :P

So after that extremely weird outing we watched the Lion King and then the day was over.
Sweethearts was lots of fun :) I'm glad I asked Garrett! He's a funny kid! Plus he's friends with all these crazy people too so we just had one big party!

Date #2- Monday Night
My sister took me to see the Vow! Holy depressing movie. I kind of hated that it was so sad! It was way different than I thought it would be but it was great none the less. We ate popcorn and Chantel cried. :) After the movie we went to Sam's Club to visit the Popcornopolis stand! (because we're obsessed or something like that.) Chantel bought me two bags and we completed the date with a trip to Wal Mart so I could get fabric for my quilt top pillow!

Date #3- Valentine's Day :)
Since Kolby is the CUTEST boy in the whole world, he came over on Valentine's day to give me the present he made! It was a tissue paper rose and it was so pretty! He had the happiest smile on his face when he gave it to me. Aw :)
Anyway we ate ice cream and watched the Jazz lose while like half of my ward came over for a service scavenger hunt! I can't tell you how awkward it is to be sluffing mutual when the Bishop comes to your house with some of the youth looking for olives and a way to help us. hahahaha. Oh well after the visit from random people Kolby and I watched the Lion King! (Yes, again. I didn't get to see all of it on Saturday and I haven't seen it since I was like 5. I really wanted to know how it ended!) Then I went to bed and Kolby went home.

Date #4- Day-After-Valentine's-Day Date
So, Kolby teaches drumline at Copper Hills on Tuesday and Thursday. And he really wanted to take me out on Valentine's day but he had to work til 6 and if we left then everywhere would be too packed and our date wouldn't be fun anyway. So we decided to go out on Wednesday instead :)
We went to Applebee's and ate mozzarella sticks! Those things are so delicious! Haha our waitress was real nice and probably thought we were like 15. We just don't look that old... hahaha. Whatever. :) So we ate our dinners and then went to his house to watch the Big Bang Theory because I love that show with all my heart and he has the first 3 seasons on DVD. :) Since I woke up at 4:50 that morning I fell asleep and went home kind of early. But it was a really great date and we laughed a lot! He's seriously my favorite person ever. I'm just so comfortable with him. I can talk to him about pretty much anything. He's already lived high school and it's nice to have some re-assurance that everything isn't the end of the world. Plus, he knows all of my friends and the people that I talk about so that makes everything easier too. :)

Overall it's been a pretty great few days! I'm really looking forward to the weekend!
Plus Josh Simpson asked me to prom last night! I'm so excited! I can't wait to go dress hunting! hahahah it'll be an adventure for sure! :)

Loves <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? :)