Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Because I Can

Sometimes I just want to wear my pajamas to school.
Sometimes I just want to sleep in my locker all day and never go to class.
Sometimes I do these things simply because I can.
:)

My life is insane. I feel like I'm always busy. And exhausted.
I literally LIVE at Copper Hills.
But it's awesome. So yay :)

There are only 112 days left of my senior year. I feel so ready to graduate and just be done with high school. But at the same time I know I'll miss it. I'm getting more and more excited to go to college. I know it'll be a lot of hard work, but it's worth it.
I still have NO idea what I'm going to major in...but at least I finally made a decision as to where I'm going. :)
I can't wait to be a college kid. You know- totally broke, happy, and finally living in the real world. I can't believe I'm already this old. Time is flying so fast! I can't even keep up with it.
I'm not ready to be a grown up. Not even close.
5 more months and I'll be 18. Yep. EIGHTEEN. Yikes. I mean, I have friends who are that old...but that's not me. I'm not there yet. Or at least I feel like I shouldn't be.
Ha well I guess that means I've got a whole lot of "living it up" to do before July 5th. :)

I'm pretty stoked for this weekend. Being Sweethearts and all.
I know people are always talking down school dances. Like- "This isn't going to matter in 5 years. You are never going to look at those pictures or talk to those people ever again. It's not worth all the stress and money and whatever else...." And, I've gotta say, these things are most definitely true. I'm sure that when I'm married it won't matter who I went on all these dates with. But, it matters NOW. And high school is for dances and dating and good times. Sometimes it's okay to live in the moment and just enjoy the stage of life you are in. So go ahead, make fun of me for being excited. But I am excited. Because this is the time for such things. And even if it won't matter one day, it means a lot to me now.
Plus Garrett is cool. And I'm glad I asked him. Because it's going to be fun :)

Well, I know I've taken quite a few naps today, but I'm beat :P and it's time for bed.
So goodnight. :)
Loves<3

1 comment:

  1. Jeez... if 18 is old... then I'm really old! Lol just kidding :) Where are you going for college?? You'll have so much fun girly :) Like I said about Jr. High, and then High School, and now college.... it's SO MUCH BETTER!:) Lol have fun at sweethearts! those dances were always the best!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts? :)