Thursday, April 2, 2015

Happy Spring!

We had a pretty mild winter this year but that doesn't make actual spring any less exciting. It's finally April and this semester is just flying by. In 6 weeks my brother in law will be home and then a few weeks after that my best friend will be home! Yay for missionaries but even more yay for returned missionaries! I can't wait to see both of them again so soon!

Anyway, on Tuesday to celebrate the beginning of spring I went to Temple Square with my brother and his wife and their precious little baby. Kyle and I met up after class and rode the train to Courthouse where Natalie picked us up. We headed to the temple and ended up accidentally parking under the conference center where they charge $10 if you are not there to attend the temple. Well, Natalie wasn't having that so she ended up getting herself a parking token from the front desk of the temple. She's such a funny gal :) We walked around and took some pictures! The flowers were so pretty and I was so happy to be there! 


Secret picture of the best little family!!!

 Me and my little nephew Wolife :)

I just love him so much

We wore him right out ;)


Me and my "sort of making fun of fashion bloggers" pose

Then we went to Noodles and Co. for the last day of their BOGO and then to Baskin Robins to enjoy $1.31 ice cream. It was a day full of great deals and lots of fun! Unfortunately I had to go back to school after our little adventure but I was a lot happier sitting through 3 hours of class knowing I just got to hold my favorite little nephew! :)

Get out there and enjoy the springtime!

DFTBA

2 comments:

  1. Yay for babies! :) He is such a cute little guy.
    AND! you look good with a baby.. just saying. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that last picture of you. Your fashion pose is on point!!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts? :)