Friday, February 21, 2014

Valentine's Day

Since Scott is literally the most wonderful man on the Earth, he still wanted to celebrate Valentine's Day even though we were getting married the next morning. 
We had planned to go to the temple at 10 and spend some time together before I had to go do last minute things. He came over while I was still getting ready and surprised me with peach roses, a stuffed puppy, and a sweet card that said "to my wife". I laughed a little because I almost got him a card that said "to my husband". I got all my things together and we left for the Jordan River Temple. 
There was a wedding going on and I was really excited to see all the family waiting in the lobby. I couldn't wait for our turn! We got dressed and just waited for the session to start. 
I love being in the temple because it's so calm and quiet. I love just sitting and forgetting about everything else going on. It was nice to go to the temple again and be able to pay attention and understand better than the first time. It was nice to go with just Scott and follow our own agenda. It was so wonderful and so peaceful. It was the perfect pre wedding Valentine's date :)
We asked one of the workers if we could go see the sealing room we were going to be married in. It was absolutely beautiful and I was so excited! Eventually we left and went to pick up the puffy underskirt thing for my dress. We went to Golden Corral and indulged on mac and cheese and chocolate strawberries. We talked and laughed and enjoyed our date. He helped me run a few more errands and then we went home. I was so sad when I had to leave him. I couldn't wait until the weekend so we could spend more time together. 
I just love my Scotty. He's the most perfect man. :)

DFTBA

2 comments:

  1. That is so cute!! Haha, I just happened to look at your little daisy path and it says you've been married for 6 days!

    so fun:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha isn't that funny? I had to take off the wedding countdown one but I still wanted a daisy path so I just changed it to our anniversary :P

      Delete

Thoughts? :)